Subject: Re: [wsdm] Roadmap draft

Hi Heather, Winston,

I liked the diagram in section 1.2...

Attached is a copy with some suggested grammatical changes with tracking enabled -

Regards,

Mark

Heather Kreger wrote:

Hi,
Here is a draft of the Roadmap, I'm interested in your feedback on this,
I've taken a stab at 'future' content based on historical conversations I
remember. We should update the 1.0 list according to the list John
DeCarlo's been keeping.
We'll have to criticize this by email, and can discuss on next weeks call
as well,
(See attached file: WSDM.roadmap.doc)

Flame away,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572