Subject: Re: [wsdm] FW: Request for Permanent URL

My last comment on this (this week :-).

You're right, we aren't really trying to manage file locations.  We are
trying to make namespace resolve to the schema by which they are
governed (ditto for WSDL).  And that's unlike the others.

Which is sort of the point.  If they resolve to the schema doc, you'd
like to see the schema doc and have it be useful in your tool, etc.,
without having to save it away, etc...

We can just see how it works out

Thus quoth Sedukhin, Igor S (~ 26-Mar-04 2:39 PM ~)...