Subject: Re: [wsdm] [interop] Starting point & testing scenario

Folks,

On 26/3/04 23:48, "Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com> wrote:

> #2 is it for now, IMO. I just don't see it otherwise today. I guess in the
> interop document we will just say that there are no WSA headers necessary to
> access the properties.

+1 from the WSRF perspective. If the association between the service and the
resource is one-to-one, no headers are required, and it is described as the
singleton pattern. This is exactly the case for the interop.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling <d.snelling@fle.fujitsu.com>
    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
    Hayes Park Central
    Hayes End Road
    Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE

    +44-208-606-4649 (Office)
    +44-208-606-4539 (Fax)
    +44-7768-807526  (Mobile)

This e-mail has been scanned by Trend InterScan Software.

This e-mail (and its attachment(s) if any) is intended for the named
addressee(s) only. It may
contain information which is privileged and confidential within the
meaning of the applicable law.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and
contact the sender via email return.

Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd (FLE) does not accept responsibility
for changes made to this email after
it was sent. The views expressed in this email may not necessarily be
the views held by FLE.

Unless expressly stated otherwise, this email does not form part of a
legally binding contract
or agreement between the recipient and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd (FLE).