Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040329-with-tracking.zip uploaded

Hi Igor,

> 770 Section 6 should say
> "WS-ResourceProperties MUST be used in a singleton pattern.
> WSA headers are not expected and not required in message exchanges."
> We may remove this statement after we have discussed this and
> addressed properly.

How about we discuss before adding the statement? :-)

I don't understand why we need this statement. I understand that we have
chosen to limit ourselves to this case in the interop demo, but why does
that mean the spec needs to be limited to this? This is just one of many
decisions we have made for the sake of simplicity in the interop and I
don't have a problem with it in that context. But what is the rational
for restricting the WSRF implied resource pattern in the spec?

Do you have a reason that would not apply to WSRF but would apply to
WSDM and would therefore require us to profile WSRF in such a way?

William