Subject: F2F arrangements

Title: F2F arrangements

1) You should be getting $109 rate at the Mariott if you mentioned OASIS

2) Could you please tell me if you'd be attending the dinner on Apr 14th at 7:30pm in Gasho of Japan steak house? I need to count an approximate number of people interested in that.

3) Are you renting a car or would you be using limo service and hotel shuttle to get to CA? I'd like to see if we need to arrange transportation for the dinner on Aprt 14th.

I'd appreciate your responses. Thank you.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)