Subject: Re: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040329-with-tracking.zip uploaded

Hi William,

Heather's choice of language will have precedence over my suggestions here.

I think the word "extend" is intended to mean "to be derived from".
There is probably better language than "extend", or "to be derived
from".  What's the UMLish-equivalent term?  "constrain" doesn't sound
right to me.  Maybe "subtype"  but that term seems more programatic than
architectural.

Regards,

Mark