Subject: Re: [wsdm] Interop call tomorrow 4/6 at 11am ET

Thus quoth Sedukhin, Igor S (~ 05-Apr-04 3:57 PM ~)...

> Agenda:
>
> Discuss the latest interop document and assertions in it.
> _http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/6200/WSDM%200.5%20interop%20scenario.doc_

A hopefully minor point of confusion in the document.

Under the normative references, it lists SOAP 1.1 as the normative
reference for [presumably] SOAP.  The example exchanges use
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
which is SOAP 1.1.

However, the "if you see this namespace in this doc we mean" table (just
below the normative ref's says
     soap	http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-envelope
which is, I believe, SOAP 1.2.

I think we mean soap 1.1 throughout.  But we should clarify appropriately...

--
Fred Carter / AmberPoint, Inc.

mailto:fred.carter@amberpoint.com
tel:+1.510.433.6525 fax:+1.510.663.6301