Subject: [no subject]

1. You fly to either JFK or LGA (~1hr away), or the nearest airport ISP (15 min away). There are plenty regular flights to ISP too.

2. Instead of renting a car, I would suggest booking a car service. For example, TranStar Executive ((800) 894-7827) or Quality Limo (888-499-3131) offer decent rates (~78 total each way to/from JFK/LGA ~40 to/from ISP). When booking mention that you're visiting CA.

3. Book a room in Wyndham Windwatch Hotel (http://www.wyndhamnewyorkhotels.com/properties/longisland/index.html) which is across the street from CA. There is a free shuttle to CA if you don't want to walk. We're reserving a set of 30 rooms there for $109 per day. Mention that you're visiting CA and it is a WSDM meeting. Now, if you don't get that rate, don't book, I should be able to provide you the code or something. Let me know if it does not work out.

4. We'll have a room for ~30 people with the network connectivity for the meeting. Lunches and breakfasts. I'm trying to see if I can schedule a dinner on the 14th and a shuttle transportation for that.

Let Igor know if you're coming to the F2F so that I can put your name on the list.

Callin Numbers will be our ususal conference call numbers.

Agenda:
Topics:
Interoperability
WSDM 1.0 Planning

Agenda to follow.
Here is a draft agenda for next week. We can finalize on our call today.
Tuesday 8:30 am,  arrival and setup
                 9:00 am,  Review action items
		    Timelines for 1.0 specifications
		    WSDM use of WS-Notifications
		    WSDM use of other WS-RF specifications, i.e. Service Group, etc.
	11:30 am, lunch
	12:30 am, Interop
	  5:30pm, End of day
		   Group Dinner arranged by CA

Wednesday:
	8:30 am, arrival and setup
	9:00 am, MUWS 1.0
			Review line items, discussions outstanding for 1.0
			Identify 1.0 candidates
			Organize candidates into Capabilities
			Identify champions for Capabilities
             12:00 noon, Lunch
               1:00 pm   MOWS 1.0
			Review line items, discussions outstanding for 1.0
			Identify 1.0 candidates
			Organize candidates into Capabilities
			Identify champions for Capabilities
	3:00 pm   Wrap up
			Next F2F planning, location and interop followon
			Action Item review
			Organizing calls, teams to progress on specifications
	5:00 pm   End of meetings

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Thursday, 15 April 2004, 08:30am to 06:00pm Eastern Time

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/event.php?event_id=4589

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.