Subject: WSDM requirements for WSRF

Hi all,

At the first meeting of the WSRF TC there was interest from the group in
getting requirements from the WSDM TC. So my first action as newly
appointed "liaison contact person" for WSRF is to pass this request to
the WSDM TC. If you have time to bring this up at the conf call
tomorrow, it would be great if someone volunteered to extract from our
requirements doc and platform work the requirements that we have on
WSRF.

Bryan, Paul, Fred and Tom were all at the meeting too, so I think WSDM
is well represented in WSRF... :-)

For those interested, there was a lot of discussion about a new
contribution to W3C called WS-MessageDelivery
(http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/02/) and how it compares with
WS-Addressing. Also, if you follow discussions in the WSDL group you
would recognize some of the work BEA is promoting about HTTP binding in
a proposal that BEA made about mapping WS-RP invocations to HTTP verbs.
Other than that everything went as expected, we spent most of the time
on logistics/charter, presentation of the contributed specs (similar to
the presentations Tom and I gave to WSDM in Winter Park) and
review/additions to the issues list.

Tomorrow it's the first meeting of WS-Notification.

Regards,

William