Subject: [no subject]

[Disc10]
"hello world" multicast (like WS-Discovery). Do we want to look into
this for discovery on a subnet or not? Not a high priority requirement.

[Disc11]
This was brought up by Mark Ellison on an email sent 5/20. The idea is
that one might discover resources by registering for notification on
events related to discovery (creation/destruction). We'd need to define
who you register with and what this registration looks like.

Regards,

William