Subject: RE: [wsdm] RE: [wsrf] Issue: Finding WSDL from an EPR

http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2004-03-05-a.html

 WS-MetadataExchange specification defines three request-response message pairs to retrieve these three types of metadata. One retrieves the WS-Policy associated with the receiving endpoint or with a given target namespace; another retrieves either the WSDL associated with the receiving endpoint or with a given target namespace; a third retrieves the XML Schema with a given target namespace. Together these messages allow efficient, incremental retrieval of a Web service's metadata.

From: Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 12:40 PM
To: Srinivas, Davanum M
Cc: David Orchard; David Snelling; Sedukhin, Igor S; Savas Parastatidis; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org; wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org

WS-MetadataExchange does not require WS-Policy, where did you read this ?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for "Srinivas, Davanum M" <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>"Srinivas, Davanum M" <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>

          "Srinivas, Davanum M" <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>

          06/08/2004 10:28 AM

"David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, "Savas Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>, "Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>, "David Snelling" <d.snelling@fle.fujitsu.com>, <wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

<wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

[wsdm] RE: [wsrf] Issue: Finding WSDL from an EPR

Any follow up thoughts dave?

-- dims