Subject: RE: [wsdm] WSDM Agenda 7/8

Winston,
I can certainly talk about profiles and the references/associators
operations (I forwarded some material today) - but the WSDM Capabilities
work needs more definition and I need to collaborate with Heather on it (per
the action item, "work with Heather to post an email containing their
opinion of the relationship").

BTW, I will be about 1 hour late to the call since my plane lands at 9:10am
tomorrow and I have to rent a car, etc.  Sorry ...

Andrea

e_workgroup.php.