Subject: RE: [wsdm] Joint F2F with GGF OGSA after WSDM F2F

I will not be able to make it. But it does seem like a prime opportunity for folks that can.

RN
-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 12:53 PM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] Joint F2F with GGF OGSA after WSDM F2F

Hi Folks,
The GGF OGSA working group would like us to join them for a joint session on the afternoon of August 18, 1pm-6pm.
The proposed topics are:
- How does OGSA-EMS utilize WSDM?
- How does data service utilize WSDM?
- CMM and WSDM
- etc.

OGSA-EMS is an architecture for job execution services on Grids that they are working on.
They would like to know how many WSDM members would be able to attend.
I'd like to strongly encourage you to take this opportunity to engage with one the important customers of our specifications.
Please respond and let me know if you can participate in the GGF OGSA meeting asap so I can respond to Hiro.

Thanks,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572