Subject: Agenda for call Thursday and F2F next week

Hi folks, Here's an agenda for our call tomorrow:

1. Administrivia - roll, minutes from last week
2. F2F
- set Agenda
- dinner?
- last minute logistics
3. MUWS changes - William
4. Conclude Request Processing State - Igor
5. Taxonomy - Igor

Here is a proposed Agenda for the F2F next week, I'm leaving big blocks of working time:
Please send in any additional tpics and a time box to discuss them:

Monday
Noon - arrive and lunch
1pm - Relationships discussion and finalization - Igor and William

Tuesday
9am - Event Format
11am - Capabilities
noon - lunch
1pm - Resurrecting Metrics and State
3pm - Discovery - Hibernated issues

Wednesday
9am Discovery – collections and registries –
10:30 Review WS-RF requirement from WSDM
11am Scheduling
- Next F2F
- Specifications

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572