Subject: RE: [wsdm] Relationships call agenda

Title: Relationships call agenda

Igor (CA), Heather (IBM), Zhili (TIBCO), X [Hitachi], William (HP)

Going through http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/8942/Manageable%20Relationships%20for%20WSDM%20.doc

1. Revisit operations vs. property+query discussion if Heather calls in

leavle GetRelationshipByType opereation

SupportedType property goes to metadata or otherwise

CLOSED

2. Contunue with resource vs. capability discussion for the ControlEndpoint
Comment [IS41]: Is the "ControlEndpoint" a resource or a capability? come back to this one

We'll have two capabilities "Relationship Control" and "Relationship Instrospection". Either or both could be implemented by a given endpoint.

NEW ISSUE (WAKE FROM HIBERNATION): Name <ControlEndpoint> more in terms of "RelationshipPropertiesAndOperationsSupportEndpoint". Better name TBD.

Comment [IS42]: Depending on resilution of IS41, should we reuse <Relatiosnhip> GED as a property or create separate GEDs for its contents to be exposed as properties?

Still pending a resolution. The main issue is whether or not the <ControlEndpoint> EPR is a property of this or not. If it is then we can discuss reuse of <Relationship> GED.

3. If time allows continue in to
IS5: Requiredness of an interface for a participant.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)