Subject: RE: [wsdm] Relationship call minutes

Title: Relationship call minutes
I thought we had resolved this on the call, but since I have an AI, here is a proposal for better URNs for the example in section 3:

urn:example:bus:host
urn:example:bus:device

William

From: Sedukhin, Igor S [mailto:Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 3:20 PM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] Relationship call minutes

Igor, Bryan, William, Homayoun, Heather, Andrea

2.

IS4
/ISSUE/
Align with generic mechanism applicable to any kind of type/category hierarchy expressed in MUWS.
[Andrea]

3.

IS11
/DONE/
Multiplicity of the <ManageabilityEndpointReference> element.
[William]

IS14
/DONE/
Rename <ControlEndpoint> to <AccessEndpointReference>

IS19
/ISSUE/
Sending this with every instance is expensive. It is better to send just scsi:Attached and discover a description of the taxonomy elsewhere.

[Andrea]
This brings us back to representing taxonomies in XML discussion.
AI on Andrea to investigate this.

IS20
/ISSUE/
urn has to be qualified with a top domain
AI on William to propose new URIs

4.3

IS32
/ISSUE/
These events are sort of lifetime events and the topic space needs to indicate such hierarchy.
[Andrea]
AI on Andrea to suggest appropriate hierarchy and how to include that in the MUWS spec.

IS33
/DECIDED/
This and also removed Time attribute in favor of the common WSDM event format.
[Heather]

5/6.

Relationship Access capability ("control" is gone from text as well)
Relationship Resource represenation

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)