Subject: Discussion on OGSA manageability in GGF12

Hi,

     The CMM-WG will have a session in GGF12, which will be a free
discussion on manageability in OGSA among all related groups. Topics are,
for instance, the current state of manageability in OGSA, progress since
GGF11, how the standards fit together, and where work needs to be done.
Participation is expected from the OGSA-WG, DMTF, other GGF WGs interested
in manageability and, of course, the WSDM TC.

If you are going to GGF12, please come (send me an e-mail so I can have an
idea of who is going). Also, if you have any specific topics for discussion,
please send them to me.

The date and time is September 22, 5:30 - 7:00 PM.
The room is D008.
Updated information on the session will be in:
http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/cmm-wg/document/GGF12_session_agenda/en

Regards,

Fred Maciel.