Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-1.0-20040929.doc uploaded

Title: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-1.0-20040929.doc uploaded
1. What is that "Caption" thing in Identity capability? Why not "Label" or something. Caption does not sound right. Actually, "DescriptiveName" or "Title" sounds better.

2. In 5.1.2, I don't think I agree with <Type>muws-xs:Category</Type>.
I believe the original document was much more specific on that and it was good. I'd prefer to see the text from the original well discussed document to be moved into MUWS without reduction.

3. In section 5.1: it has to be reconciled with mrel-** namespace. Originally all the data types/operations/propetties were part of mrel-** namespace, now when it was moved they seem to belong to muws-** namespace. Either prefix all properly or fix the examples. I guess I'd prefer a separate namespace for all the relationship related elements.

4. In 5.1.2 it says [MUWS defines the following data type to represent an instance of a relationship.] That ain't not a data type. That is an element. It was NEVER meant to be a data type. Actually there may not be any complex type declared for that. This has to be reconciled.

5. In 5.1.4 it says [The actual markup of the value of this element is described in section 5.1.2.]. No it isn't. It requires the "taxonomy/categorization" section from the original documeent to be moved to MUWS and then used here as a reference.

6. In 5.1.4 it says [This element has the same constraint as the relationship property in section 5.1.3 with the addition of having to be of the one of the types specified in the request message.] What constraint?

7. In 5.1.5 [<Relationship>muws-xs:RelationshipType</Relationship>]. That isn't right. It should be [<Relationship/>]. Again, it would be better to move the discussed text from the original document and then talk about modifications.

8. In 5.2 [The endpoint reference contained in the Relationship/AccessEndpoint sub-element of the relationshipType complex type] Why type? There is an element declared there, Relationship/AccessEndpoint IS NOT a sub-element of anything! I think that whole sentence is not needed.

9. 5.3.1 [<Type>muws-xs:Category </Type>] Don't like that.

10. 5.3.1 [It appears at least twice (one per participant in the relationship).] That is not needed. 1) it follows from schema 2) at that particular place it describes what Participant is not how it appears in a property document.

In general it would have been reasonable to copy the original text, accept the change and then make corrections. It is very hard to pick the differences from memory while reading the current document.

Otherwise, the document looks much better. Great job, William!