Subject: WSDM Primer outline

I have had an outstanding AI to create an outline for the WSDM Primer.
We have talked about putting some topics in the primer rather than in
the specifications, now we have a place to put them. The one topic I
remember that we decided to move to the primer is about discovery of
manageable resources and their capabilities. This section thus has more
detail in the outline than other topics.

If you have ideas for changes to the outline, and especially if you have
contnet - please send it to the list to be included in the primer
document.

The Primer has been checked into the WSDM documents site.

Bryan