Subject: WSDM Call 10/14 and F2F Agenda

Hi all,
Winston and I are both unavailable to run the WSDM Meeting this week. In addition, we will be missing WilliamV., Igor, and Andrea as well.

Bryan has volunteered to take roll and run a shortened meeting for us. The Call agenda will be:
1. Roll
2. WSDM F2F Logistics questions
3. WSDM F2F Agenda review/setting

Here is a proposed agenda:

WSDM October 2004 F2F
Hitachi, Boston

Oct 20, Wed 12-6 EST

Noon: Lunch/Arrivals/Roll
AI Review
WS-CIM

Metrics updates discussion (Bryan/Richard)
Capabilities write up discussion (Heather)
Discovery section review
Registry writeup (Heather)

Oct 21, Thurs 9-6 EST
9:00 Metadata
WS-RF Support
WSDM specific metadata

11:00 Configuration Capability

12:00 Lunch

1:00p WSDM Event Format

MOWS?

Oct 22, Fri 9-12 EST

9:00 Specification Publication Planning MUWS
AIs for 1.0
Issues Review & resolution plan
Update schedule

10:00 Specification Publication Planning MOWS
AIs for 1.0
Issues Review and resolution plan
Update schedule

11:00 Next F2F Planning

Noon: Lunch/Departures

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572