Subject: proposal to remove Caption and Description properties

I submit that we have 10 minute discussion and take an opinion poll with the following choices

1) remove Caption and Description properties from the Identity capability
2) move Caption and Description properties to some other capability TBD
3) leave it as it is

Reason: remove any model normalizations from WSDM MUWS and let it be the smallest useful set of conventions which allow expression of any management model using Web services.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)