Subject: RE: [wsdm] Capability naming in the specs (editorial)

How about "Relationships Traversal"?

The way it is right now does not read well and may be misinterpreted. For the sake of being understandable I think we need to fix it in the normative part of the spec.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)

From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 2:43 PM
To: Sedukhin, Igor S
Cc: vbp@hp.com; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

yuck.
It has WSDM/relatoinships, that implies relationships in the context of WSDM (the same goes for the others as well).
I don't support qualifying everything with 'Manageable'. Its just cluttered.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572

Inactive hide details for "Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>"Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>

          "Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>

          10/26/2004 09:28 PM

<vbp@hp.com>, <wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

[wsdm] Capability naming in the specs (editorial)

I think 5.1 should say "Manageable Relationships", otherwise it hangs out there and it may be hard to understand if this is a capability of some sorts ot relationships of capabilities applicable to management. Just looking at the document it becomes not quite obvious.

Generally, this is true for other capabilities as well e.g. "Manageable Metrics" rather than "Metrics" and "Manageable State" rather than just "State", etc.