Subject: ADDITIONAL REVIEW CALLS!

Hi Folks,
In order to finish the reviews of submitted materials we have scheduled additional calls on the usual number:

1-877-811-9717, pc 440496

Friday 11/5 2:30-4 EST
Finish Capabilities Notification Topic
Identity - Igor
Metrics – Bryan/Richard/Heather
Metadata – Heather/William

Monday 11/8 1:30-3:00pm EST
State - Nick
WSDM Event Format – Tom Studwell

Thursday 11/11 (Regular Call) – finish review
MOWS Review
Reviews of any subsequent updates/issues

If we don't finish we may shedule an emergency followon call Friday morning, so reserve some time.

Here's the detailed agenda and notes on todays call, and the agenda for the next 3:
(See attached file: ConferenceCall.110404.doc)

I know this is a lot of calls and time, but we coming down to the wire, there's a light at the end of the tunnel (and its not a train!).
So, I really appreciate your dedication to this work over the next few very critical weeks.

Thanks,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572

=?UTF-8?B?Q29uZmVyZW5jZUNhbGwuMTEwNDA0LmRvYw==?=