Subject: RE: [wsdm] severity levels

I was told it's ISO/IEC 10164-4 but I can't verify this on the Web. The
idea of a standard body that doesn't make its spec publicly available
still doesn't register with me...

William

________________________________

From: Homayoun Pourheidari [mailto:homayoun@bea.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 4:02 PM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] severity levels

Folks,

I can't find the pointer to the standards document that provides the
severity level details.  However,  I am pretty sure that it is based on
the the telecom standards.  I believe the following list reflects that
standard.

Cheers,
H.
--

*	Critical (Red) - Condition that affects service has occurred.
Immediate corrective action is required.