Subject: eventId and reportTime as elements or attributes?

The latest WEF doc from Tom has eventId and reportTime as elements
rather than attributes. Is there any reason for this?

<ManagementEvent>
  <eventId>xs:anyURI</eventId>
  <reportTime>xs:dateTime</reportTime>?
</ManagementEvent>

It seems to me they would look better as attributes of
<ManagementEvent>.

If this is something that has been debated and decided on already just
tell me and I won't ask to reopen it. But if this is something we
haven't talk about then I would sugguest we make these attributes.

William