Subject: Re: [wsdm] Is componentAddress required?

Its optional.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572

Inactive hide details for "Vambenepe, William N" <vbp@hp.com>"Vambenepe, William N" <vbp@hp.com>

          "Vambenepe, William N" <vbp@hp.com>

          11/18/2004 03:21 AM

<wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

[wsdm] Is componentAddress required?

The pseudo-schema and the UML show that componentAddress (inside
sourceComponentId or reporterComponentId) is optional (0 to unbounded)
but the current description says it's required. Which one is right.

I think it should be optional. It's ok if I only want to send the
ResourceId.

William