Subject: RE: [wsdm] 'Expensive' metadata element

We have "standard" qualifiers and "optional" ones.  DMTF CIM can't use the optional ones, only vendor extensions.  The optional ones are more about implementation details than the model.

Andrea

From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:04 PM
To: Andrea Westerinen
Cc: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Actually, I lifted this from CIM 2.9.   Why is it not standard?
I did try to recognize that it is subjective from the resources point of view, but in this case, that's what counts.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Andrea Westerinen" <andreaw@cisco.com>

11/18/2004 05:44 PM

Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [wsdm] 'Expensive' metadata element

Expensive is not a standard DMTF qualifier, and kind of  subjective.  Do we need it in V1?

Andrea