Subject: RE: [wsdm] Call for Editorial volunteers

Hello Heather,

I will do an editorial review of MuWS. I've been planning on reading through the latest draft soon anyway. Please let me know when you need my comments by, so I can budget time for it appropriately.

Regards,
Ian

________________________________

From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thu 11/18/2004 3:20 PM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] Call for Editorial volunteers

Hi,
Since we're getting close to final content, I thought it was time to think about an independent editorial pass.
This worked very well for WSDM 0.5 when Andrea and Mark Ellison took a pass through the specification.
It improved readability tremendously.

Any volunteers to provide the same service for WDSM MUWS 1.0 and WSDM MOWS 1.0?

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572