Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-part1-1.0-20041118.doc uploaded

#1 Didn't we agree not to include WSDM:ManageabilityCapability and
WSDM:Standard Manageability Capability in the UML diagrams?

#2 [Events are defined in MUWS by providing the combination of a QName
and a "message content" Global Element Declaration.]
Should this not be specific and say that topics need to be declared and
refer to WS-Topics here. This sentence is very vague.

#3 Seems like section 3 lost all the references to WSRF. Is that
intentional?

#4 Actually the whole spec is not anymore normatively dependent on WSRF
or WSN. I wonder how would anyone understand how to implement MUWS now.

#5 I really like the normative schema of the WSDM Event Format in part
1. I'm not sure everybody will :)... I know I should not have said this
:)

#6 Part 1 does not define any metadata for any of the properties it
declares. Is that intentional?

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)