Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-part2-1.0-20041118.doc uploaded

I do not think that we have agreed on 2.3.3. Heather took an AI which
discussion has not been closed yet. I guess I need to monitor minutes
closer, but I don't think we've made a decision to incorporate the
events related metadata in MUWS. The rest of the metadata I do remember
we've decided to incorporate.

3.4.5 does not define any metadata elements for metrics properties.
Which is what I need for MOWS edits.

Are you going to declare MessagePatterns for events declared in the
spec. I believe we need to make a decision as to how the patterns are
expreessed in Xpath which is in the e-mail that I sent yesterday, but if
noone cares, we need to decide between us.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)

From: vbp@hp.com [mailto:vbp@hp.com]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 1:45 AM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

The document wd-wsdm-muws-part2-1.0-20041118.doc has been submitted by
William Vambenepe (vbp@hp.com) to the OASIS Web Services Distributed
Management (WSDM) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Part 2 is not as close to finished as part 1. Here is the current draft
anyway. A new version will come tomorrow so don't bother reviewing that
one in great details yet.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/10178/wd-
wsdm-muws-part2-1.0-20041118.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_
id=10178

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/members/leave_workgrou
p.php.