Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-part2-1.0-20041121.doc uploaded

#1 metadata

1.1 should the [Mutable = True] not be like [Is mutable.]. I think the
one in the spec right now is too representation specific. That is, who
said it has to be boolean? It can be simply represented by presense of
certain element. Since this part was suppoed to be representation
independent, I suggest the latter expression.

1.2 [Capability =
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/capabilities/OperationalSta
tus] should this not be
[<muws-xs:Capability>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/capabi
lities/OperationalStatus<muws-xs:Capability>]. This is an element
declared in 2.3.1 of this spec. Otherwise how would one correlate this
Capability = ... back to 2.3.1??

1.3 in 2.3.2 [<ChangeType>]. This and other elements there are not
metadata applicable to any property. Didn't we decide to move these
metadata definitions to the metrics caoability section? I think we did
decide so. 3.4.3 should contain those definitions.

#2. [<wstop:Topic name="RelationshipCreated"
messageTypes="muws-p2-xs:RelationshipCreatedNotification"/>] and all
other topic declarations: where are the <MessagePattern> declarations
and ManagementEvent messageTypes there?

2.1 [<wstop:TopicSpace name="AdvertisementTopicSpace"] These must not be
there in the spec. Just the appendix declares ONE topisc space. I
believe we've decided so.

#3 fix UMLs. They do not reclect reality (e.g. visibility, namespaces,
etc.) I suggest that we do the summary only like I indicated in my other
e-mail.

#4 pseudo schemas: italicize data type e.g.
[<muws-p2-xs:Type>muws-p2-xs:RelationshipType</muws-p2-xs:Type>]
muws-p2-xs:RelationshipType is a data type.

4.1 Get RelationshipTypeType into pseudo schema in the spec

4.2 [muws-p2-xs:Situation/SituationCategory] Once you go the use of
prefixes, keep it up, so this must be
[muws-p2-xs:Situation/muws-p2-xs:SituationCategory]. I don't think
switching back and forth on this makes sense.

#5 [3.2.3.3	Representation of last state transition]. It has nothing
to do with the last state transition. That is just a transition.

5.1 [MUWS defines the following Global Element Declaration (GED) to
represent the most recent change of state in a state model.] No MUWS
does not define such element! Resource models do. MUWS defines a GED
which contains an XML representation of a state transition. Period.

5.2 [StateChangeNotification/EnteredState] Fix these. The element name
is StateTransition...

5.3 [<muws-p2-xs:TransitionIdentifier>] I believe we've decided to make
this one an attribute on StateStransition instead of being its own
element.

5.4 [http://example.com/SimpleOperationalState/Transition/UpToFailed]
The name of that transition according to the Figure 3 is [failed].

#6 Figure 6. It should be [Relationship[0..*]]

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)