Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-part2-1.0-20041126.doc uploaded

Title: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-part2-1.0-20041126.doc uploaded
Igor,

Your suggested schema <xs:element ref="muws-xs1:ResourceId" nillable="true"/> is invalid as it violates schema element rule 2.2 (see http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#src-element.2.2)

Thanks
Zhili Zhang
TIBCO Software Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sedukhin, Igor S [mailto:Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 8:34 PM
To: Vambenepe, William N; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

So, the bottom line is that I suggest

<Participant>
    <Role>...</Role>
    <ManageabilityEndpointReference xsi:nil="true"/>
    <ResourceId xsi:nil="true"/>
    <otherstuff>...</otherstuff>
</Participant>

The pseudo schema will indicate that elements are nillable as such
<ResourceId xsi:nil="true"?>...</ResurceId>

and schema would say

<xs:element ref="muws-xs1:ResourceId" nillable="true"/>

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)