Subject: Agenda and Comments for Review today 3-5 EST

Hi folks,
I compiled the comments into a document and bolded the ones that meritted discussion.
The most important to discuss are:
Relationships schema (Igor)
Metrics Clarification (Fred/Igor)
UML for WEF (Igor)
Example of sending a WEF with WS-N (Fred)
MOWS Metrics clarification  (Bryan)
MOWS state clarification (Bryan)

We should also briefly discuss the bold items in:

Non bold items seemed editorial, but the commentors should correct me if there is an underlying issue I've missed.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

MUWSMOWSComments.doc