Subject: Here is the MUWS document with my editorial markup

Also, I had a comment on Figure 5 that I highlighted in the attached document.  My problem with the figure is that it restricts an arbitrary resource to be a Web service endpoint.  This is not correct.  It seems that the inheritance line should run from manageable resource (the superclass) to the Web service endpoint (the subclass).  This would indicate that the endpoint IS-A manageable resource in MOWS (which is what we want, I hope :-).

Andrea

wd-wsdm-mows-20041123-arw.doc