Subject: Re: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-part2-1.0-20041202.doc uploaded

Thus quoth vbp@hp.com (~ 12/2/2004 6:28 PM ~)...
The document named wd-wsdm-muws-part2-1.0-20041202.doc has been submittedby Mr William Vambenepe to the OASIS Web Services Distributed Management(WSDM) TC document repository.
Document Description:

Download Document:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/10355/wd-wsdm-muws-part2-1.0-20041202.doc
View Document Details:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_id=10355

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email applicationmay be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and pastethe entire link address into the address field of your web browser.
-OASIS Open Administration

Apologies if these are repeats...

[Typos]  Line 317 (section 2.5.1, Event format, the "gray" part).  Successful & Unsuccessful are spelled incorrectly.  (they both need 2 s's before the 'f').  Appears to be correct in the schema.

Line 357, "designation,or, if" --> "designation, or, if"  (space before "or")

Lines 865-870 (metrics section):  muws-ps-xs:[gG]atheringTime -- Case is inconsistent.  The informal schema (gray section) uses lower case while the text uses upper.  I think Upper is correct (consistent with the rest of them)...

Line 1035 (4.1.2.2 Rep. of an instance of a relationship/Relationship/Type):  "Such as linkage, containment, dependency, etc."  -- not a complete sentence.  Editorial suggestions include either combining with previous sentence (add comma after "to" and change case of "Such"), or changing "Such as" to "Examples include" and remove "etc".

To correct in CD 'twould seem to be fine...

General question [probably for v2]:  In configuration, we say that all properties must be Mutable.  Why do we care?  They might be fixed but reported nonetheless (e.g. disk drive capacity -- tends not to change for a real drive...).  Sorry I missed it before.

Note for V2:  para including 1203 (Relationships which expose lifetime must impl. ws-resourcelifetime).  IIRC, WSRF is considering some resources which will have a more simple interface.  We may, eventually, have to rationalize appropriately.

--
Fred Carter / AmberPoint, Inc.

mailto:fred.carter@amberpoint.com
tel:+1.510.433.6525 fax:+1.510.663.6301