Subject: Cancelling WSDM TC call tomorrow

Hello folks,
Merry Christmas, I'm giving you all 2 hours of your life back tomorrow and cancelling the WSDM TC call.

We haven't really had any comments or issues yet and I believe we are set for the F2F, I'll send logistics.

So unless more than 5 send emails insisting that we meet and have amazing topics to discuss, I'll talk to you
all again in the new year!

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572