Subject: WSDM Jan 13 Call Agenda, REMEMBER TO VOTE, and WSDM Submission Draft

Hi Folks,
1. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE on all three ballots.  We have 70% of voting members, but it'd be great to see 100% like we did for the last Committee Draft!

2. We're going to have a very short call tomorrow because many of us are at the DMTF WS-CIM F2F.  I'd like to run the call from 12 - 12:30 ET. But PLEASE try to attend so that we have Quorum and can vote if we need to.

Agenda:
- Roll
- F2F logistics questions
- Public Comment and resolution
- Balloting results on Committee Draft, Member Vote Submission
- Getting final drafts and ZIPs
- Review of WSDM 1.0 submission documentation:  Here is what I'm going to send in for our submission of OASIS for member vote.  Please review the text and links.  Corrections Welcome! We'll discuss on the call.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572