Subject: Re: Submission of WSDM 1.0 for Member Vote

    Acknowledged.  Barring any material compliance problems in the submission, which we are reviewing, I expect there will be a public notice launched to the members on 1 Feb, and voting from 15-28 Febr. per our rules.  Best regards and congratulations JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   +1 978 667 5115 x 203 central office