Subject: F2F- slides for ITU-T NGNMFG presentation

Hi,

Attached is a powerpoint presentation I will use for the Thursday
afternoon agenda slot on ITU-T NGNMFG.  The word document contains
essentially the same information, although some changes are pending for
the next revision of this document.

Dave Sidor, NGNMFG Interim Chair,  has graciously consented to my use of
these materials for this presentation to the WSDM TC.

Regards,

Mark

041102_NGN_mgt_FG_v2.ppt

ToR_1_1.doc