Subject: Fw: Parking logistics

FYI

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

----- Forwarded by Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM on 01/18/2005 07:36 PM -----
Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM

01/18/2005 10:25 AM

Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
Parking logisticsLink

The lobby at IBM is under major re-construction. The MAIN lobby (directly up the center driveway) is CLOSED. Visitors should turn left upon entering the driveway and proceed to the far side of Parking Lot A (2nd right turn into lot A). There is a row of visitor parking which may not totally accommodate our party. You may have to choose general parking in Lot A. At the SW corner of Lot A there is a sidewalk that curves around to the IGS Lobby in Bldg 26. Enter here and indicate that you have arrived to attend the "WSDM meeting" in Bldg 2.

It is a 7 min walk (inside) from the IGS lobby to our meeting room.

People can relax in the lobby as groups gather and we will shuttle groups to 002/E1-1.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems