Subject: Typo in cd-wsdm-muws-part-1.0?

I believe that I noticed a typo in the latest revision of this document.

      707 The content of the property is an [XPath 1.0] expression. When
retrieved as a property
      708 form a manageable resource, the XPath expression is evaluated
on properties of another

On line 708, I think that the "form" ought to be "from".

 - Phil
begin:vcard
fn:Phil Zampino
n:Zampino;Phil
org:Oracle Corporation;Java Server Technology Group
adr:Suite 300;;224 Strawbridge Dr.;Moorestown;NJ;08057;USA
email;internet:phil.zampino@oracle.com
title:Principal Member of Technical Staff
tel;work:+1 856 914 4744
version:2.1
end:vcard