Subject: Re: [wsdm] Document URLs

Lets get some advice from Jamie on this. He has said that he'll send an email to the editors with the list of things to do to the title page.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>

03/03/2005 11:05 AM

<wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[wsdm] Document URLs

I've just checked that none of the following URLs resolve to anything
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/cd-wsdm-muws-part1-1.0.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/cd-wsdm-muws-part2-1.0.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/cd-wsdm-mows-1.0.pdf

I believe we'll need to fix the links in the WSDM documents to
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/cd-wsdm-muws-part1-1.0.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/cd-wsdm-muws-part2-1.0.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/mows/cd-wsdm-mows-1.0.pdf

May be everybody knew about it, but I didn't.

We'll need to fix those links when providing the final documents. Can the editors do that?
Or, we could just ask the web admin to move these docs to the parent directory and everything will be fine. Links will work.

Also, should the "cd-" prefix go from the final documents and how would we change the status paragraph? I could not find any guidelines for the editors regarding these matters on the OASIS web site.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)
-- (631) 342-4325 ..1 CA Plaza, Islandia, NY 11749