Subject: RE: [wsdm] Interop: more precision

This reminds me, while going over the interop doc a couple days ago, I
noticed that section 2 lists the 2004/03 wsa namespace, but it should
instead list the 2003/03 namespace, since this is the version used by
the versions of WSRF/WSN that are referenced by MUWS 1.0. I also
recommend using "wsa03" and "wsa04" as the prefixes for the two WSA
namespaces to improve readability of the doc.

Another thought I had is that, for better coverage, the Correlateable
Properties act should also use pbm:MatchAny and/or pbm:MatchAll in the
pbm query.

Ian

-----

	Igor,

	I don't understand why we need to make the following assertions:
	        reax and indicate that S:mustUnderstand MUST not be
indicated on WSA headers
	        wsdl-soap:headers MUST NOT be decalred for any WSA
headers

	It seems to me that normal SOAP or WSDL processing would handle
these cases just fine.

	Also, I am not sure if it is stated or not, but we should be
sure to say that endpoints must accept messages for at least the WSA
versions of 2003/02 and 2004/08 of SOAP headers.

	Bryan