Subject: RE: [wsdm] MOWS Request Processing Digest Notification Act in Interop Scenario.

Igor,

I understood that "mows-events:ManageableEndpoint" is the name of
topic space.
I guess that in MOWS spec., we define the name of topic space as "MOWS"
so to use this name ("MOWS") instead of "mows-events:ManageableEndpoint"
is another choice to describe topic path. But this is not critical issue.

> I noticed that all of the WSDM specifications do not describe
> the notation used for notification topics. We do describe all
> other notations used in the documents. I've also noticed that
> MUWS part 2 document does not have the section describing
> notations used in that document. I believe the section should
> be there as it must describe the notations used in that
> document. It is not reasonable to assume that someone reading
> part 2 must always refer to part 1 to understand notational
> conventions.

I agree with you.

> In general I believe we may want to consider the following fixes
> (errata?)
>  - add notational conventions to MUWS part 2
>  - add definition of the topic path notation to the
> notational conventions section of every document
>  - explain which topic expression dialect is used in the spec
> document itself

I think that these modifications or clarifications are better for readers of
WSDM spec.

But I guess these are not critical issue, so we remind these issues when we
write down
new version of WSDM specs (or errata of this version).

> -- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)
> -- (631) 342-4325 .. 1 CA Plaza, Islandia, NY 11749

Regards,
----
Mitsunori SATOMI (mailto:Mitsunori.Satomi@hds.com)
  Director, Advanced Software Architect