Subject: MUWS 1.0 acknowledgement list

Hi all,

It was pointed out to me that some people who were members of the TC
don't appear in the acknowledgement section. What I think happened is
that at some point I went to the roster and captured everyone who was a
member, but I didn't revisit that on the day of the vote. So maybe some
people were intermittent members and I missed them. Or I just simply
made an editing mistake.

I am planning to propose to add this correction in the errata document.
Before I make this proposal to the TC, I would like to invite people to
check that section and let me know if they see anyone missing.

Regards,

William