Subject: RE: [wsdm] WSDM call agenda and Interop document updates

Heather, I won't be able to make the call today.  I have a Cisco meeting conflict.  Can we push the Cisco requirements to next week, please?

Thanks.
Andrea

From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:56 AM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Folks,

We are only weeks away from our interop event and our interop document still needs some updates.

Winston, we REALLY need the server acts updated.

Some questions that have come up:
- Some of the Web services acts are not complete on State and Correllatable names.  We need to finalize that we are going to have these and complete them if we are.
- Do we need to define what relationships will be returned in the relationships act?
- More automated way to get EPR
- others on email

On the WSDM call this week:
0. Roll, F2F logistics
1. Review Interop document
2. Primer - should we add WS-Addressing version handling and conversion to the primer
3. Finish Cisco requirements

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572