Subject: RE: [wsdm] multiple versions of wsa

You do not have to invoke GetMR on the WeatherStation WS. The EPR
provided in the bootstrap MUST be the EPR to the manageable resource
(not to the Weather Station service itself)

When subscribing you MUST use the EPR provided in the bootstrap (wsa0).

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)

From: Hideharu Kato [mailto:hideharu@sdl.hitachi.co.jp]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 8:16 AM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

I have some more questions regarding versions of WSA.

According to the current Interop doc,
the EPRs to the Manageability Endpoints MUST be contained in
wsa0:EndpointReference elements.

When I get the Manageability Endpoint Reference by invoking
GetManageabilityReferences operation, the type of the EPR returned from
the WeatherStation should be wsa:EndpointReferenceType.

In Manageability References Act,
when retrieving ResoruceId RP by using the returned wsa:EPR, do I have
to send a request message in which wsa headers exist instead of wsa0
headers?
In other  words, is the namespace of the WS-Addressiing headers in the
SOAP message MUST correspond to the namespace of the EPR provided?

And
In events acts,
if I subscribe to the NotificationProducer(=MOWS service, Manageability
Endpoint) using wsa:EPR,
which version of EPR is included in wsnt:ProducerReference in
Notification message and in wsnt:SubscriptioinReference in
SubscriptionResponse?
Because these are defined as wsa0:EPR,
if I subscribe using wsa:EPR (for example, in case that the EPR is
returned as GetManageabilityReferences response from the
WeatherStation), the EPR I subscribed to is different from those of
NotificationReference and SubscriptonReference.
It seems to me strange.
Or do I have to use wsa0:EPR whenever I subscribe during the Interop?

I think picking only one wsa version is simpler during the Interop but I
understand now  it might be a bit too late...

Hideharu Kato
2nd Research Dept.
Hitachi,Ltd.,Systems Development Laboratory E-mail :
hideharu@sdl.hitachi.co.jp Tel : +81-44-959-0248 Fax : +81-44-959-0853