Subject: 2nd External endpoint available

The following URL is the bootstrap URL which returns the manageability EPR for the Blackberry :
http://66.57.65.244:4400/ettk/tinywsdmDemo/BBEPR/RIM2100000A

Note this is talking to a simulated Blackberry device, running on my server. The actual device will be online shortly.

For those who wish to try their endpoint with our client :
http://66.57.65.244:4400/ettk/tinywsdmDemo/interop/StartHere.jsp

Please note is a work-in-progress, I will try to keep the server up over the weekend.

regards,
Barry