Subject: Restaurants for Tuesday night

Hi all,

Just so you can ponder this important decision in advance, here are some
suggestions for the group diner Tuesday night.

Cheap and Chinese:
http://www.hunangarden.com/

Medium priced and Italian:
http://63.89.55.128/probonopics.htm

A bit pricier and fusion-style:
http://www.straitsrestaurants.com/PA/PA.html

Of course Palo as a lot more to offer (especially if you want to go
high-end). Those above have the advantage of being very close to HP and
with easy parking. Not that parking is that hard to find downtown Palo
Alto on a Tuesday night.

Have a safe trip and see you on Tuesday.

William

PS: I happened to go to the Palo Alto site recently and I checked that
there are signs for lobby 20D but not very many. Don't get into a
parking lot if this parking lot doesn't have a sign that says "lobby
20D", you're probably not quite at the right place. I already gave you
my cell phone number, in addition the phone number of the lobby is
650-857-5900.