Subject: WSDM Interop status

Hello,

The WSDM TC conducted a successful internal interopability testing event at the WSDM April F2F.
Six vendors participated, CA, Dell, Data Power, HP, Hitachi, IBM, and Tibco.

Overall, We had 10 resources and 4 managers, giving 33 manager/resource combinations of which 6 were unattempted. 27 manager/resource combinations were attempted and had some level of interoperability success.

218 acts were defined, of which 145 were attempted, of which 113 were successful and 32 were not successful.

67% of acts defined were attempted. 52% of all acts defined were tested successfully. 78% of all acts attempted were tested successfully.

We had a tremendous amount of acts that were available to test, I think if we'd had another day, we'd have had a great number more tested and tested successfully.
I want to thank everyone for the tremendous energy and time that they put into participating in the interop.

We will discuss and review the interop event on our call this week.

Congratulations! and Thank you!
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572